Move Forward for Organizations.
Move Forward for Organizations
Why should organizations utilize the Stoplight Survey?
- They will see a more holistic picture of a person's life and gain more insights into the issues facing their participants.
- The geo-referenced information for each indicator can be used to identify gaps in resources and/or inform existing or future programming decisions.
- It can help foster an empowerment approach to working with participants to help them toward fulfilling their goals, rather than those of the organization or government.
- The data will demonstrate program impact to stakeholders by showing a clear "before" and "after" picture of the progress that people are making on each indicator.
What do I need to start using the Stoplight Survey at my organization?
- A commitment to connecting people with the resources to make things better for themselves.
- A belief that people are the agents of their own change and not to be manipulated.
- Recruit quality volunteers - Progress Partners - to administer the surveys
- Progress Partners are required to have background checks.
- They should have knowledge and/or experience with psychology, social work, parenting skills, positive youth development, counseling, mentoring, therapy, and/or coaching.
- Experience working in the community delivering education to people on-on-one or in small groups.
- Ability to handle issues of a sensitive nature with integrity and confidentiality.
- Have some life experience; therefore we recommend individuals 25 years of age or older.
- Empathetic, good listeners, and nonjudgmental.
- Curious and have a desire to make a difference in their community.
- Train and support volunteers.
- A tablet or similar device is required to administer the surveys in the community.
Last updated October 26, 2021