Chemung County Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event
Please check back in the new year for 2020 Spring and Fall Event dates.
This event is for Chemung County residents only and is FREE to participate.
Here is information for each collection event:
No latex paints.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- No empty containers!
- Please place items in the back of your vehicle so the haulers can easily retrieve them.
When registering, please have the following information available:
- Your Name
- Your Phone number
- Your Address
- How you heard about this event:
- TV ad
- newspaper ad or article
- the Internet
- The waste you intend to bring and the approximate amount
- If this is the first time you have participated in this event
You will be asked to ascertain: "By registering for this event, I confirm that all of the materials I am bringing for disposal were generated by a household and not by a business."
*If you are a business, please call Clean Harbors directly at 603-340-4611*
Do not bring latex paint to household hazardous waste collection event...
- Harden latex paint by exposing it to air or mixing it with kitty litter.
- When it is hardened, place it and its lid (separate) in the trash.
Last updated October 29, 2019